Value Of An Agent
You don’t want to pick insurance and investments out of a hat. You need good advice from a trusted, licensed professional—preferably one who lives and works in your community. Someone who can:
- Recommend helpful strategies
- Simplify complex financial concepts
- Help you choose products from a variety of companies—not just ours
WHY WORK WITH AN INDEPENDENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SPECIALIST?
Independence means they’ll help you shop around—not just for the best price possible, but for the service and protection that best meets your needs.
An independent broker, consultant or third-party administrator can help develop a competitive employee benefits package that meets the needs of your workers and their families, while keeping your budget in check.
Quality service and customer satisfaction are the keys to their livelihood. That means treating you like the valuable client that you are, acting as your personal consultant, assisting you with claims and ensuring that your coverage keeps pace with your changing needs.
We’ll be glad to help you find an employee benefits professional in your area. Just call Symetra Financial customer service at 1-800-796-3872.
10 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING AN INDEPENDENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SPECIALISTS
- Do they offer the products and solutions my company needs?
- Do they represent a variety of businesses?
- Are they state licensed?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Have they earned professional designations?
- Do they belong to industry associations?
- What are their areas of specialization?
- Do they offer claims support and other customer services?
- Can they be reached when I need them?
- Were they recommended by trusted professionals I work with?