Maximizing A Legacy
Your hard work and sound financial decisions have not only provided you with a comfortable retirement, but also the means to gift assets you no longer expect to use to loved ones. It may be time to consider strategies that can help minimize taxes so that more of your legacy dollars pass to future generations.
ESTATE PLANNING STRATEGIES
- Annuity Maximization Strategy: Repositioning annuity assets to minimize taxes and maximize your legacy.
- Leveraged Credit Shelter Trust: Maximizing trust assets transfers more wealth to beneficiaries.
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT): Maximizing your legacy without giving up flexibility.
- Life Insurance as an Asset Class: Creating a predictable legacy in an unpredictable world.
- Benefits of Trust Planning: Structuring your trust plan in a new tax paradigm.
- Life Insurance Policy Review: Ensuring your life doesn't outgrow your coverage.
KNOWING YOUR OPTIONS
Life insurance proceeds typically bypass probate, and in general, transfer to beneficiaries free of both federal estate and income taxes. Your advisor can help you understand how life insurance can play an important role in your own estate plan.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
An advisor can help you. Learn about the value of an advisor.
Neither Symetra Life Insurance Company, nor the other subsidiaries under Symetra Financial Corporation and its insurance producers and advisors give tax or legal advice.